- Equipment design
- Fabrication of agro-allied equipment
- Plant installation and maintenance
- Management and business consulting (Business plan)
- Investment advisory
- Technical advisory
- Feasibility study
- Material selection for packaging
- Packaging equipment
- Packaging concept for selected products
The Institute has over the years collected and accumulated various information materials covering different areas of technological and economic activities. The Centre's stock includes not only books and journals, but also standards, patents, industrial profiles, trade catalogs, market surveys and feasibility reports. These resources allow us provide industrial information and referral services.
This involves visits to large, medium and small scale industries to identify problems or troubleshoot and proffer solutions to their problems. The service has now been extended to the multinationals to discuss areas of cooperation and contract researches.
Also needs assessment studies are carried out with the Organized Private Sector (OPS) bodies such as NASSI, MAN, NACCIMA, NECA, NASME, in order to identify market-demand driven researches.
- Three months certificate course in entrepreneurship management.
- Pre-retirement training Web-based youth entrepreneurship training.
- Collaboration with institutions and organisations on entrepreneurial skills development.
- Web-based youth entreprenuership training.